| Title: Human Resources Advisor - Part-time (maternity leave contract)|| |
| Doc. no.||
E15/03261|| Review date||
| Role no.||
| Role type||EA (Contract)|| Role profile||Professional|
Applications close 12noon, Wednesday 2 January 2019
Apply on Seek.
Develop, implement and coordinate initiatives and programs that align People Strategies with business strategies and initiatives.
This role reports to the Manager Human Resources and Industrial Relations.
All roles at NQBP are accountable to:
- Contribute fully to the long term sustainable development and success of NQBP
- Act with integrity and honesty, upholding the NQBP Values and professional image of NQBP
- Foster relationships, support a team culture, promote knowledge and skill sharing and appreciate diversity
- At all times adhere to the obligations required under NQBP’s policies, including environment and safety policies and relevant legislation.
Your core role accountabilities are:
- Create, implement and coordinate HR strategic initiative programs
- Consult with management and other leaders to identify organisation development business processes
- Identify providers to partner with NQBP in the delivery of initiatives and programs
- As a member of the HR team, provider HR advice across the full employee lifecycle from recruitment to termination
- Develop, maintain and improve HR system and processes and provide reports as required.
Role behaviour expectations
Supervisor/professional contributor behaviour expectations
- Displays interpersonal communication
- Supports strategic objectives
- Displays personal effectiveness
- Achieves results
- Displays teamwork and collaboration
- Customer oriented
- Focuses on quality and attention to detail
Supervisor / professional
- Effective teamwork
- Plans and organises
- Displays initiative
- Empowering staff
- Motivates staff
- Solves problems
Knowledge, experience and skills
- Tertiary Qualifications in HR Management
- Previous experience in the creation, implementation and coordination of strategic HR Programs and Initiatives
- Previous experience in the provision of advice and support to supervisors and managers in an industrial setting, ensuring relevant legislation is adhered to
- Works collaboratively with the stakeholders of the business, whist having commercial mindset and strong customer service orientation
- Have exceptional integrity, discretion and confidentially
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to be empathetic when dealing with people issues, approachable, personable and build rapport easily with a diverse range of people
- Motivation to learn, is always keen to improve one’s self and want to improve systems and processes
The details contained in this document are an accurate statement of the duties, accountabilities and other requirements of the role.